How to care for your「Lr」 products
- When washing, avoid using a scrubbing brush. Use the soft side of a sponge and a mild detergent.
- Direct sunlight or UV light may cause fading.
- Avoid extreme dryness or humidity, such as direct exposure to heaters, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.
- Do not use over an open flame, in a microwave, oven, or dishwasher/dryer.
- This product is handcrafted by craftspeople using natural wood. Please note that there may be variations in grain, color and shape.
About lacquer rash
In very rare cases, a rash may develop from contact with urushi lacquer. This may be dependent on your constitution, or if the item has only recently been lacquered. If you feel unwell, please refrain from using your 「Lr」 item and consult a specialist.
We can repair or re-coat accidental damage or age-related surface wear. Please contact us using the online form below, attaching an image of your item. We will contact you to see if repairs can be carried out, as well as providing you with a quote.